~Hogwarts school~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a Harry Potter RP-site!

Emi application~

Emi Black
    Emi Black
    Admin

Emi application~ Empty Emi application~

Post  Emi Black Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:22 pm

I solemny swear I am up to no good.

mun

Name: Yuki. just Yuki |:

Who's your favorite from Harry Potter?: Tom Riddle! 8D

Anything else: I'm Admin, so I don't need to approve myself 8DDD -cool-

character

Name: Emi Chiyoko Black

Alias: Emi, Chiyo, 'That Black-girl'

Blood status: Mixed blood

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 6th

Teaches: is still a student

Appearance: picture:
    Emi application~ Minzytrytocopymepromo
    Often Brown/Red hair, but since she's a Metamorphmagus, she can change it whenever she wants too, though she doesn't know how to control the ability fully yet, so sometimes, it changes with her temper. Often black eyes, but they also changes with her temper. When she doesn't use her school uniform, she likes to wear cute clothes, like Lolita-skirts and dresses, and things like that, often in many colors, or just many teddy-bears on them. She has an Asian look, because she's half-Japanse, half-English. Is 162cm tall, weigh 48kg.

Personality: Emi isn't very orderly, though it looks like that. Sometimes, she lets her uniform hang a little loose, 'forgets' to tie her tie (that sounded wierd) and doesn't usually wear her robes. She's very clever, though it doesn't look like that.

Likes/Dislikes:
    - Color
    - Singing
    - Dancing
    - Defense Against The Dark Arts (DADA) class
    - Potions class
    - The library

Dislikes:
    - Tidying her room
    - Embed her bed
    - Order

Strength:
    - Making potions
    - Spells

Weakness:
    - Being called cute

Friends/family:
    Friends: Anyone who wants to be her friend.
    Family: Unknown father (disappeared), Nana Black (mother), Hayato Black (younger brother)

Character history: Emi was, from the beginning, the only child her parents planned. When she was 2 years old, her younger brother Hayato was born, and with the birth, their father disappeared. No one of them has any memory of him, and their mother, Nana, won't tell them anything about him. At the age of 7, Emi started showing some magic, not much, and her mother found out that her daughter was a Metamorphmagus. They both got really happy when Emi got her letter from Hogwarts.